Saturday, April 30, 2011

Ugh

My head hurts and I took some medicine for that. Oh well. I bought a pet mouse but it died on the way home. Oh well. :< Oh and I am sorta sick cause of some salad I ate at the mall today. So how is everyone? Doing well. It was a nice day today when I went out. Well here is some art cause you probably don't want to here me ramble.
Well I am not catholic or Mexican but I did a dias de las muertos of Becky because I always loved the elaborate face make up and cloths warn in this celebration. Also the spainish words on Becky's right say "Saint Mary of the dead". I actually liked how the dress came out and stuff. Also the dark circle make up around her eyes is good to. :3c

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about your new mouse. XC

    The picture is awesome; do you speak any Spanish? :?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I do. I am puerto rican of corss. But I understand it more than I can speak it cause I lived all my life in N.Y.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, I'm learning it and I'm the same way; understanding it is easy, but speaking it is too damn hard! XC

    ReplyDelete