Thursday, April 28, 2011

Feeling mighty down

Okay I am feeling not my self today and I just got an anxiety attack this morning. I am overly stressed and my depression seem to take a turn for the worse. I also feel sick and my head hurts. I had a nightmare that I had a tumor last night to and the dream still upsets me. I am just feeling low in energy and I feel like I am faking a smile all the time. I will talk to my phsycologist soon but to get things in order. But I might even consider inpatiant therapy and just check in a mental clinic already.
I don't want to but it might be for the best. I am not exactly feeling myself and I feel angry and sad all the time. *sigh* I really need some support here but my parents are treating me like I am crazy and won't stop yelling at me to get over it. I just got cyber bullied unmercifully on dA and I came back here for sollace. I just want the hurt to stop is all. But don't worry about me guys I might get over this soon. But I am considering hospitilzation. Wish me the best.

~sA1 signing off for now. :

No comments:

Post a Comment