Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hello

Well I am feeling better because of RengadeRanobow and stuff. Now she follows me so with that being said go to her blog NOW! Any who I had some cookies and stuff. Yum. Also I am not going to check into a clinic or anything cause I am feeling fine and SuperstarWordgirl on dA and the rest of her little friends are immature and I will not be a part of that. I have my art and fans/friends to think about. :3 So I wish everyone the best.

P.S. it was raining today and I liked it now the sun is out it is still a little nice. But it was so hot all week I am glad it will cool down tonight I might want to make smores with my sister. Also my cat was lost yesterday but she is back. Yipee! :3c

Note: Here is my baby napping on the T.V. stand. ^^ She is getting sorta fat and old so she is extra lazy. But I still love her cause she will always be my baby. (Also her name is Honey if you guys didn't know already).

No comments:

Post a Comment