Sunday, May 1, 2011

Mimi is so adorkable

Okay yesterday I was in a "kodomo no jikan" mood and I love Mimi she is my favorite character in the whole damn manga. She so cute and sensitive and she reminds me of me at time besides the glasses of corss. But still I pretty much read it just for her and for the intricate story plot and stuff. It may have loli stuff in it but the story really pulls me in. :3c But still mimi is sooooooooo cute I love her design and I wish she was my little sister. I know I am weird but still she's that sweet. ^^

So yes she is cute in both the anime and the manga. ^^

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe Mimi is your favorite too! (She so shy and innocent! X3)

    My sister and I just finished the anime; I swear, it took over an hour to find episodes that weren’t censored, and that's just ridiculous; anime should never be censored, it’s not like it’s for little kids. >:C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww but I love Mimi she is the best. I like characters who are shy and innocent sometimes. After all I well never like that stubborn selfish Kuro she's a little bitch. XP

    Yeah I am still reading the manga and finished the anime. But they are going to get a new season. I can't wait. Also you can see the uncensored episodes on veoh.com.

    I know why do they censor it? It is not for little kids I find that kinda stupid. But you know japan they are pretty harsh with the censoring I'm like I read hentai and every single one of them are heavily censored. But not all the time. :3c

    ReplyDelete